TRAPPED! by Rico Writer
Last month, something really weird and scary happened to me. It was super scary! It freaked me out of my bones!!! "Oh, my bones!!"
One early morning, I was woken up by a foul strange smell. It was smellier than rotting flesh. Even smellier than a dirty drain with rat poison. I woke up, and heard a very loud snorting noise. I went to find my mom and dad. YIKES! They became pigs! Now I was stuck with two pigs, 1 Mum pig, and 1 Dad pig. HELP!
I thought I was seeing things, so I started to get ready to go to school by myself. Why did I do that? Because it was Friday and I love school!!! I looked out of the window and saw not what you would see if you looked out of your windows. Instead, it's zombies and vampires. Mind you, I read them in stories and I am not scared of them at all. In fact, I said goodbye to my parent pigs which are really small, by the way. They played in my mud pool! They really get stinky. Phooey!! Anyways, back to the story. I was going out the door when I realized that I forgot my school bag.
When I went back to get it, I found that my school bag had eyes staring at me and sharp teeth too! It gave me chills and goosebumps. I figured out the bag's eyes were fake and the sharp teeth were just plastic. Pheww! I went down the lift and headed towards the exit. Opened the metal door and went outside. I began to feel strange and stepped right into my own bed! Ahhhh!!! It happened in a split-second! I thought I may have been transported back to my bed and I tried to get out again, but I just went back to my bed again. Swoosh!! I tried it again and again but nothing worked. I saw how other people could go out easily but I couldn't!! HELP!!
I realized that everyone were vampires and zombies. I went out and back into the bedroom. Then I tried the emergency exit but I just dropped back on the sofa in my living room. Suddenly, I heard clattering sounds. I looked out of my window and saw for the very first time that it was raining ten dollars coins from the sky. Not until then that I knew that I was trapped with two pigs, and stuck in a vampire and zombie world.
Then, I thought of a way to get to school. I jumped out of the windows and landed safely on the ground. After that, I took the bus to school and when I got there I saw everyone there were also vampires and zombies. My zombie teacher slapped me right in the face for no reason and I fainted. When I woke up, I saw things clearly again. I realized that I was just dreaming. Now that's the end of the STORY for now. I told you it was scary!! I hope you enjoyed it and was scared! Goodbye!
By Rico Writer September
One early morning, I was woken up by a foul strange smell. It was smellier than rotting flesh. Even smellier than a dirty drain with rat poison. I woke up, and heard a very loud snorting noise. I went to find my mom and dad. YIKES! They became pigs! Now I was stuck with two pigs, 1 Mum pig, and 1 Dad pig. HELP!
I thought I was seeing things, so I started to get ready to go to school by myself. Why did I do that? Because it was Friday and I love school!!! I looked out of the window and saw not what you would see if you looked out of your windows. Instead, it's zombies and vampires. Mind you, I read them in stories and I am not scared of them at all. In fact, I said goodbye to my parent pigs which are really small, by the way. They played in my mud pool! They really get stinky. Phooey!! Anyways, back to the story. I was going out the door when I realized that I forgot my school bag.
When I went back to get it, I found that my school bag had eyes staring at me and sharp teeth too! It gave me chills and goosebumps. I figured out the bag's eyes were fake and the sharp teeth were just plastic. Pheww! I went down the lift and headed towards the exit. Opened the metal door and went outside. I began to feel strange and stepped right into my own bed! Ahhhh!!! It happened in a split-second! I thought I may have been transported back to my bed and I tried to get out again, but I just went back to my bed again. Swoosh!! I tried it again and again but nothing worked. I saw how other people could go out easily but I couldn't!! HELP!!
I realized that everyone were vampires and zombies. I went out and back into the bedroom. Then I tried the emergency exit but I just dropped back on the sofa in my living room. Suddenly, I heard clattering sounds. I looked out of my window and saw for the very first time that it was raining ten dollars coins from the sky. Not until then that I knew that I was trapped with two pigs, and stuck in a vampire and zombie world.
Then, I thought of a way to get to school. I jumped out of the windows and landed safely on the ground. After that, I took the bus to school and when I got there I saw everyone there were also vampires and zombies. My zombie teacher slapped me right in the face for no reason and I fainted. When I woke up, I saw things clearly again. I realized that I was just dreaming. Now that's the end of the STORY for now. I told you it was scary!! I hope you enjoyed it and was scared! Goodbye!
By Rico Writer September
Comments
Post a Comment